SHOCK !!! DADDY YANKEE VS LUIS FONSI - DESPACITO - SUPER YOUTUBE MEGA REMIX !!! 😊 💯

DESPACITO 2 👉 SUPER EPIC COMEDY MEGA MIX 😊

Despacito -  (American Spanish: despa'sito; English: "Slowly") is a single by Puerto Rican singer Luis Fonsi featuring Puerto Rican musician and rapper Daddy Yankee from Fonsi's upcoming studio album.
On January 12, 2017, Universal Music Latin released "Despacito" and its music video, which shows both artists performing the song in La Perla neighborhood of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico and the local bar La Factoría. The song was written by Fonsi, Erika Ender and Daddy Yankee, and was produced by Andrés Torres and Mauricio Rengifo.

In cast 👉  Luis Fonsi 🇵🇷, Daddy Yankee 🇵🇷, Frau Merkel 🇩🇪, robot HONDA🇯🇵, Putin 🇷🇺, Barack Obama, Binyamin Netanyahuma,  🇮🇱, Chipmunks, Imperial stormtroopers for Star Wars

In this music video you will see 📺

▶️ 0:24 ➡️ robot HONDA welcomes Merkel - During the visit of the German Chancellor to Japan new robot model from the corporation HONDA to greet Merkel and Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe.

▶️ 0:34 ➡️ Despacito - politics version - Merkel, Putin,Obama dance on the dance floor

▶️ 1:56 ➡️ Chipmunks dance remix 🎵🎶

▶️ 2:47 ➡️ police shake dance despasito 👮🚨🚔

▶️ 3:27 ➡️ stormtroopers dance despasito


Facts about the video from the author ❗️🎥✂️🎞

Lyrics song despacito in English
slowly
yes, you know that i've been watching you for a while
I have to dance with you today (DY!)
i saw that your eyes where already calling me
Show me the way i'm going (oh)
you, you are the magnet and i'm metal
I'm getting closer and i'm setting up the plan
Just to tought of it accerelates my beat (oh,yeah)
Now, i'm enjoying it more than normal
All my senses are asking for more
This should be taken without a rush.

Slowly
I want to breath on your neck slowly
Let me whisper things in your ear
So that you remember when your not with me
Slowly
I want to undress you with kisses slowly
Sign the walls of your maze
And make your whole body a manuscript
(sube,sube,sube...sube,sube)

I wanne see your hair dance
i wanne be your rhythme
I want you to teach my mouth
your favorite places (favorite,favorite,baby!)
Let me surpass your danger zones
To make you scream
And forget your name.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Link the author
Multilanguage FUN TV in G+

GOOGLE HUMOR + Top facts, GIF, Foto, Video, Wallpapers, Pictures, Tests and more

FUN TV in Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

34 interesting facts about Genoa

Genoa is the capital of Liguria and the 6th largest city in Italy. This is the largest commercial and passenger Italian port - togethe...